Monday, July 4, 2016

Canvas Pillow Covers

Just in time for Fourth of July is a fun post using a $3.89 canvas pillow blank from Craft Chameleon.
After preheating the canvas blank, I laid out the text and the white background portion of the heart flag.

I did a quick press just to get the vinyl to stick to the canvas before adding the red flag stripe layer.

I lined up the red flag stripes to where I thought it looked good and did a full press with all the layers. Because the total design was larger than what fits on my 15x15 heat press, I had to press the text separately. After doing the full press with the heart flag and "America", I added the 1776 to the bottom and pressed that part of the design only.
Here is the pillow blank after all layers and design elements have been pressed on.
And here is the final product, stuffed and decorating our couch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and spending time with us!

Be sure to share your thoughts or ideas on products you would like to see. Or share your creations made with Craft Chameleon products.