First I would like to thank Jamie for asking me to be a guest blogger - it is such an honor! By the way my name is Martha and if you are like me then you are super glad that football season is FINALLY here! What a better way to show off your team spirit then with some jewelry – a football charm necklace!
Supplies I used:
- Brown Glitter Football - 2 Hole
- Quatrefoil Acrylic Shape
- Silver Plate Snake Necklace
- Jump Rings
- Pliers, which I already had but can be purchased here.
- Wire cutters (mine are from the Dollar Tree)
- Silver ball point head pin, faceted glass bead & rondelle spacers - available at your local or online craft store. These are pieces I had on hand.
- A cutting machine like the Silhoutte or Cricut (what I have).
- Vinyl in the colors of your choice which Jamie now offers on Craft Chameleon! I used white glitter HTV but you can also use regular Oracal 651.
I first made the crystal charm. I took the silver ball point head pin and threaded the rondelles and crystal bead.
I then cut out the lace for the football out of white glitter HTV – 1.5” x .75” – and the number to 3/8 of an inch by ½ an inch long with my Cricut.
I placed the lace on the football, covered with parchment paper and pressed. BTW, the lace files for the necklace I am sharing here!
*** Repeat this step for the quatrefoil charm. ***
Open one jump ring and join the necklace with the football. Close jump ring.
Repeat on the other side.
All that is left now is to show it off!