Friday, September 9, 2016

Free Fonts

Now it's not a secret I love fonts and I know there are several closet font lovers out there too! My favorite safe sites to download free fonts for (personal use mostly) are Dafont.com, FontSquirrel.com and FontSpace.com . There are other websites but be careful if you use them as really horrible viruses can be downloaded from some of those sites.

Recently I came across a new safe website with lots of cute, free fonts! So I wanted to share with you all, www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts . They are a font of fonts! Pun intended  :)

Have fun adding to your collections and share your favorite free fonts websites!


3 comments:

Misty Dickson said...

Thank you so much for sharing

Misty Dickson said...

Thank you so much for sharing

Made By Me said...

Thank you for sharing this amazing post. You can checkout beautiful crafts at online craft store